Saturday, March 17, 2012

Well, I can see by the back of Mr. Jordan Peterson's head that he has NOT been listening to my lecture for most of the past hour, as he has favored talking to Ms. Rebecca Templeton instead. So why don't you come up to the front of the class, Jordan, and tell us all what you were talking about? Better yet, why don't you come up and tell me what I was talking about? Never mind, how about you tell Rebecca what you think I was talking about, loudly enough for the whole class to hear. Strike that, I think you should go out in the hall until the end of class. To the principal's office, perhaps? To the room with just the phone and the copy machine in it, and lock yourself in.

Maybe Mr. Jordan Peterson would like it if he found himself sent home early today? Suspended for three days? Suspended for five days. Suspended by his thumbs from a flagpole? I'm going to have to write a note for you to take home to your parents. No, actually, I'm going to call your parents myself. Better yet, I'm going to write a note for you to take home and have you call me and read the note to your parents while I'm on the phone. I think the only thing that makes sense is for me to call your parents, talk to them for a while, get to know them, then write them a note and swallow it.

You are a failure, do you realize that, Mr. Peterson, do you not? You are not going anywhere in this life and will never realize what potential you might have had, if you had potential, which you do not. Do you not realize the potential you do not have? Life? Realize. Potential? Do you not? A common house



No comments:

Post a Comment