Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Today's 30 Seconds of Writing, GO

It is is unimaginable, to me, that you haven't been made aware of the recent developments taking place in current world history. Form climate change to legality of choosing mates, there are literally hundreds of millions of bits of news that you could be chewing up and digesting and instead you're just sitting there, just sitting there...what is it you're doing there anyway.

I noticed that you've got a small bit of something caught in your teeth. Perhaps it snuck its way into your feed and you just didn't notice. I'll have to change the settings on your feed before I strap it back onto your head. Did you know they're going to make glasses that have the Internet in them. You can walk down the street with them on. You can be here but not really be here.

I can't help but comment on the fact that you haven't told me the point yet. What is the object. I know what the subject is, but not what my objective is. I decline to accept the charges, everything is declining, I'm climbing but I'm not getting any higher up on the ladder, as it were, as it is, as it was.

I have no desire to repeat myself. I do not wish to repeat myself. Please listen because I don't want to repeat myself. I have no wants, desires, or wishes outside of not wanting to repeat myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment